About the Native Landscapes & Garden Center
Our island yards and neighborhoods are corridors for wildlife and pathways to local waterways. The decisions we make in our backyards can affect the health of wildlife, local waters and ultimately ourselves.
The Native Landscapes & Garden Center encourages gardeners to:
- Plant and preserve native plants to support wildlife
- Remove invasive plants which could spread to wild lands
- Protect waterbodies from polluted runoff and avoid the use of fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides
- Conserve drinking water supplies by avoiding the use of irrigation systems
- Protect and encourage wildlife in their own backyards
Hours of Operation
The SCCF Native Landscapes and Garden Center is now open at 1300 Periwinkle Way.The new location and new name highlight the expansion of the nursery’s horizons in offering demonstration gardens, landscaping services, and native plants for sale.
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday (December-April only), 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please note that the Bailey family home is only open through tours, please see the calendar here.
For any questions, please contact 239-472-1932.