Native Landscapes & Garden Center
Our island yards and neighborhoods are corridors for wildlife and pathways to local waterways. The decisions we make in our backyards can affect the health of wildlife, local waters and ultimately ourselves.
The Native Plant Nursery encourages gardeners to:
- Plant and preserve native plants to support wildlife
- Remove invasive plants which could spread to wild lands
- Protect waterbodies from polluted runoff and avoid the use of fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides
- Conserve drinking water supplies by avoiding the use of irrigation systems
- Protect and encourage wildlife in their own backyards
Hours of Operation
The SCCF Native Landscapes and Garden Center is now open at 1300 Periwinkle Way.The new location and new name highlight the expansion of the nursery’s horizons in offering demonstration gardens, landscaping services, and native plants for sale.
November through May
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday (January-April only), 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
June through October
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please note that the Bailey family home will not be open to the public until early 2016 - keep an eye out for an announcement.
For any questions, please contact 239-472-1932.