Please consider making an online donation to SCCF in one of four ways:
1. A gift to the Annual Fund Drive to support our programs and
2. A gift to help us equip our new state-of-the-art Marine Laboratory
before its doors open in late 2017 (click the drop-down tab);
3. A gift in honor of someone special to you; or
4. A gift in memory of a loved one you have lost and want to
remember in a special way.
By making a tax-deductible donation in any or all of these ways, you help advance the SCCF mission and ensure our conservation efforts continue to grow. Our current priorities are as vital and ambitious as the historic achievements that anchor our work. You can read about all our programs and initiatives in this year's Annual Report. Click here for a PDF of the FY2015-2016 Annual Report.
Can we count on your support as we celebrate SCCF’s 50th Anniversary?
Your gift of $50 or more maintains your recognition as an SCCF member in good standing. It ensures your access to the mission-driven tools you and your fellow members can use to help spread SCCF’s conservation message:
● A 10% discount on purchases at the Native Landscapes & Garden Center
● A complimentary Landscaping for Wildlife consultation (for members contributing $100 or more)
● Free admission to the Nature Center and selected programs
Donations can also be mailed to SCCF, P.O. Box 839, Sanibel, FL 33957
To learn about making stock gifts and other ways you can help, please contact Erick Lindblad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239.472.2329 or Cheryl Giattini at email@example.com or 239.395.2768. We would value the opportunity to visit with you.
We truly hope you will stand and be counted as a member of the SCCF Family.